Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello!

Soooo, I'm starting a blog. Never thought those words would be typed from my own fingers!

Well, my name is Chloe and I'm in my third year at Southern. I have a beautiful little girl who will be four this year. For this blog I'm going to refer to her as T. She's a handful, but I wouldn't expect any less from her! I work at a pizza place and I've worked there for four years. I'll probably be talking about this pizza place a lot so I'm going to refrain from naming it! I don't want there to be any trouble if co-workers or bosses were to happen to stumble upon my crazy blog somehow.

I'm not a girlie girl but some aspects of my life are. I absolutely adore the color pink, high heels, and Marilyn Monroe. I have more heels then I wear but they make me happy so I'll keep buying them! I work a lot. When I'm not working I like to be around people I care about. My family and friends keep me sane! I have a wonderful boyfriend that I've been with for two years. I'm going to call him B. I really enjoy sleeping as any person in their early 20's does. That's probably what you could find me doing if  I'm not working or with my daughter.

I could keep on going but I'll have more time for that during the semester. We'll see what direction this blog takes together. I don't really know how I feel about it so it could end up any way!

See ya later and all that good stuff! =)

No comments: