Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"22 before 22" Update 1

So I've seen a lot of  people posting about their version of their life lists lately. I figured now was as good as time as any to let y'all know how mine is going.

And the verdict is ....Not very well! I don't think I've done one thing on the list yet. Here's my original post.

Ok, I looked it over and I've gotten close to doing a lot of these things.

T and I were supposed to catch lightning bugs tonight per her request but she got sick :(. Blah!

I'm maybe going to add to my star tattoo when I go see my Auntie in about 9 days. I really hope we do add to it. Oh yeah, she has the same star tattoo! We got them together last year after a really great weekend. It means a lot to me and I smile every time I look at it.





They aren't huge or anything but we like them! We just are ready to add to it. I really like this picture


I know that it's different then ours in terms of color but I think we could manage something like this. My aunt likes it too.


I did start running a little bit before Tea's school was over.I was starting to do pretty good for myself about three weeks in. That's when her school let out for the summer though! So now, I don't really know what to do with her while I run for awhile. I'm trying to fiure it out.

And as for drinking less soda.....well I've done pretty effingg amazing! I just started drinking tiny bits again but I quit drinking it all together about 3 weeks ago. I was proud of myself at first but when I started to drink more and more mt dew each day I've gotten a little irritated with me! I need to stop all together again. I know I can do this!

OK....maybe I have done better with my list then I thought. At least I'm making plans for these things now. When I wrote them they were all just things I hoped I would do. I love that I can see how much changing has been done. It makes me feel good.

This was only the first part and the second part will come later in the week. It just seemed like a lot to make in one post and I've got a poor sick little person to cuddle with!

See ya later......And All That Good Stuff.

2 comments:

JJ said...

Giving up soda makes a huge difference. I gave it up in January. I feel so much better.

Chloe said...

I gave it up for about three weeks. And now I'm back on it =(. I really am gonna have to stop though!