Tuesday, May 1, 2012

There's a Rainbow on the Other Side....

I'll admit it....I really don't like Monday.
It always seems to screw me over and bad things always seem to happen.
At least that was the case with yesterday.
I could write a book list everything
that went wrong yesterday, but we'd be here forever.

I will tell you one thing though. My phone went to iPhone heaven.
EEEEEKKKKKKKK.
My heart is broken.
Yes, I know I shouldn't be so in love with technology but face it,

I am.

It was just a crappy day over all...and then I saw this


you see those faint colors in the sky? That's a rainbow...yeah I know hard to tell right. Gotta love cameras on phones. Sad part is, I had my actual camera on me but I never remember to use it.

Anyway


The point here is that after the crappy days, there will be a rainbow at the end. This was just my sign. So, I'll make today a good day. And hopefully tomorrow too...but I'm just focusing on what's right here and now.
No need to worry about tomorrow right now.

Even when it feels like you can't take anymore, it isn't over until you see your rainbow.

"Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end."
-unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have days like that but we just need to keep our head up and keep treading through because tomorrow is a new day!I feel for you on the iphone that is tragic and I am lost without my technology too!

Chloe said...

That's exactly how I felt when I saw the rainbow! That yesterday was a new day and the storms were gone. And I'm glad I'm not the only technology nut. It makes me feel better!