Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

One of my favorites
I survived and made it past Monday! I had a terrible night at work last night. Some people just shouldn't get  to be managers.....

Anyway...

Tuesday should be pretty good. I have some homework to do for my Law Office Management class. It's the last day of the semester!!! I'm also off work today =). I get to hang out with my little girl allllll night long. I'm excited!!


I found a link up I want to do today. I know it seems like I'm gonna do a lot of link ups, but I'm not going to do all of them every week. And I think they're pretty fun. It's something new to me!!

I'm gonna do Top Ten Tuesday. This week it's just going to be 10 things about me. I know I haven't ever come right out and tell you guys -my awesome readers!- much about me personally or some fun facts. So I thought this was a great idea for my first Tuesday link up.

Ten Things I Love About Me! (hahahaha)

1. I am pretty much addicted to reading blogs right now. It's all I do in my spare time. It kind of gets in the way of my homework.

2. I loooovvvveee TV. Not even kidding. I watch way to much of it. I have half the shows I watch recorded on Blake's dvr and the shows he doesn't like that I watch are recorded on my dvr at home. Hahahaha. Kind of sad.

3. I've become a girlie girl as I've gotten older. I used to careless about heels, the color pink was stupid to me, and all kinds of other things. I love heels and the color pink now.

4. I'm team iPhone. (nothing to explain)

5. I love my daughter to pieces. Well this one is a given, but it is still something important about me.

6. I'm a business management major with an emphasis in human resources. I'm also getting a minor in paralegal studies. I really don't have any clue what I want to do after graduating college. Whenever that will be, because it's a long way from now.

7. I'm really into Moscato. However, I'm afraid to try anything other then the one bottle I know I like. Which brings me to....

8. I hate change. Like seriously. If it isn't already ok in my head, I probably won't go through with it. It takes a lot of convincing.

9. I'm attracted dirty boys. I know that sounds bad, but not really. Guys like Russel Brand and Johnny Depp. OH....and Charlie Hunnam from Sons of Anarchy. Get the picture here? lol.


10. I love weddings. They are just so beautiful and happy. They have such a good meaning to them. What's better then a celebration for two people that are absolutely in love with each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together!


Well, I hope you feel like you know me a little bit better! Hopefully with these things you understand me better. Maybe not, but now you know more about me! This link up was from Many Little Blessings.
Top Ten Tuesday at Many Little Blessings


 

4 comments:

brittanylynn09 said...

I know what you mean about some people should not be managers! I liked you're top ten that was creative. Have a good summer!

English Anderson said...

I love Moscato! Never could handle wine until I had that specific kind...now I'm somewhat addicted [although not an alcoholic...yet]. If you like that, maybe you should try Roscato? It's the red version...still super sweet and delicious. And if you ever come to Europe, I have a few brands of Italian Moscato that will blow all American versions out of the water :)

English
www.befreckled.blogspot.com

Chloe said...

Ohhhh....how i wish I could come to Europe. Hopefully someday though! I bet Italian Moscato would blow us out of the water. Anything Italian is better then American! lol. Thanks for visiting. Be sure to stop by some more.

Chloe said...

Thanks! Yeah, crappy managers make work miserale right! Have a wonderful summer yourself!