Monday, May 14, 2012

A Wonderful Weekend

Well, this weekend was exactly what I wanted it to be! Normally this doesn't happen, so I'm really happy that it was wonderful. =)


Friday was my little sister's graduation. I was proud to watch her walk and get her diploma! Woohooo. Only one sister left.......in 5 years =). Here's a few pics






1. My sister and my little person
2. Sister and her little person
3. Sister, her little person and my aunt
4. Sister and Me


On Saturday I worked but I got off work an hour early. It was nice because I didn't really want to be there anyway. After work I went and did some last minute Mother's Day shopping because I'm a procrastinator. It's bad, I know. I had to drive 30 minutes away to get ONE card. I was so irritated!! But it made somebody happy so it was worth it. Next time though, Walmart needs to have cards for everybody, not just your mom, grandma, and aunt!


After the shopping excursion it was time for a friend's birthday party! We had a fabulous time. The boyfriend and I stayed up until 6:30 in the morning though! I was waaayyyy tired when I finally got home. I never get to stay up that long because I always have to work the next day, but I didn't work so I stayed up and now I know why people stay up that long. Something is always going on!








1. Some of my awesome ladies!
2. Me, boyfriend, and birthday girl.
Sorry about his inappropriateness and the beer. Buttt it's the only picture I got of him. I wish he liked pics more.



And then Sunday was Mother's Day =). And this year my mother's day was awesome! I don't think it could have been better...well, my mom could have been off work, that would have been nice. I started my day out by going to my grandma's to see my aunt and gma. My present from my little person was there. She got me the cutest little cupcake box. It said I love you on it. She knows I love cupcakes. We visited for a little bit. Then we went to my mom's work with my other grandma for lunch with my momma. I got her a subscription to her favorite magazine for her big day. She was really surprised! We hung out for a couple of hours at her work. Teagan loves it there so we always have to walk around and look at everything. After that we went home and I got to take a nap! Oh it was nice, since I only had like 3 hours of sleep from the party. After my nap it was back to my grandma's to see my dad, sisters, stepmom, and my sweet little niece. =).  My uncle had grilled some chicken so I ate that for dinner. And I ended my night by going and getting my little girl a swimming pool. She was so surprised. Andd my boyfriend got me a really sweet mother's day gift. I don't really feel like sharing though =). Unfortunately, my family all had to go home. And now it's back to reality. And some pictures of my mother's day.....



1. Us being silly on Mommy's Day
2. Riding in the back of Blake's truck on the way home from getting the pool. I couldn't let it blow away!
I hadn't ridden in the back of a truck since I was little so this was interesting. lol.
And yes, I know these aren't the best pics. Look at how tired I look!


So...all in all a wonderful weekend! Just liked I hoped it would be. Hope everybody had a wonderful weekend too. =)



No comments: