Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Wanna Know!

Ladies and good sirs, I want an opinion please. And an honest one. We're all bloggers so honesty is a must around here! lol.

What do you guys think of bloglovin? I joined it and claimed my blog, but I don't know if I like it. I don't need to have two different feeds. That just seems like a lot of work too me. I like GFC and that's how I follow people for now. But what about my followers who don't really like it and use bloglovin? Does anybody even use it? I searched for a couple and couldn't find any that I followed from GFC.
And finally, it is pretentious? I kind of felt like it. But it's also new to me and I hate change. Whatever. Let me know please!

3 comments:

Destiny said...

I've done the claiming a blog and all that shit, but I never really got into using it, I just recently removed the badge from mine because I never used it.

Unknown said...

I "claimed" my blog to but I don't use it. I like GFC better!

Heather said...

Hey, thanks for the award...I just reposted it!