Friday, August 31, 2012

A Post

Hey kids, remember me? I won't be surprised if you don't! Sorry for being such a bad blogger. I'm about to tell you all about it. But I have a couple of fun things to talk about first.

I finally placed an ad on somebody's page! The wonderful Stephanie over at Bourbon and Glitter said that she would be oh so kind enough to let me have a little ad over at her space. I really like this girl! It was love at first Empire Records mention! Yeah, I'm easy. Hahaha. Kidding. She was so sweet about it though. She told me that I didn't have to post her button back. But I'm going to. If I can just figure out how. Anybody want to help? I'm not the kind to not return the favor. So....somebody anybody please help me out here! I really want to learn how to put her wonderful little button on my page.

My munchkin started school this week! This is her last year of preschool. I can't believe it. I know it's a stupid cliche but time does really go by fast! Next year I will have a kindergartner. And I learned that she's not really a munchkin. She's HUGE compared to the other kids in her class that are the same age. I mean taller and more stout. It's crazy. Kid needs to stop growing. Like yesterday. She doesn't have any problems with school thank goodness. She just goes right in and does what she's supposed to. Her teachers love her! That's enough bragging on my kid for now though. Just know....I love her.

I haven't been around a lot this week...this I know. I could have been but all I would have been doing is wining whining. I've had a pretty rough week. And I don't like to bother anybody with my problems because everybody has problems of their own. It's really kind of suckish to feel that way because it means I keep everything bottled inside of me. But I really don't want people to think that they need to worry about me because everybody has something else they need to worry about. People tell me all the time that it's ok, but it's not. Not in my opinion. I don't want somebody to think that I feel my problems are a bigger concern then theirs. The only people who really know how big our problems are happen to be ourselves and the ones up above.

I'm going through a huge funk. I've decided that I'm going to see a dr....I just really put that out there for the whole damn interwebs to read. Wow. I want need to be a happier person. Even if it's only for myself. I can't keep living miserably. I don't know how I've let myself get this far along, I wish I would have changed it along time ago.

So...one thing I will tell you about my shitty week is that my car broke down. AGAIN. Seriously. (yes, I say seriously like they do on Grey's Anatomy) It also broke down three weeks ago. Have I mentioned that I got royal screwed when I bought this car? Well, now you know I did. I pay an outrageous amount of money for it and it breaks every three weeks. And I'm not a person who can handle being without a car very well. I hate depending on others because I want to do what I want to do when I want to do it. And as I said earlier, people have other things they need to do than get me places. I feel like a burden. We took it to the mechanic two days ago and the mother fucker hasn't even touched it yet. I'm just a little irritated. Can ya tell? I don't like this mechanic anyway but it's the only one that I could use at the time. What's a girl to do?

I want you kids to have a great 3 day weekend though! When you work in the hospitality industry, there's no such thing as a 3 day weekend. Labor day...what's that? lol. Just another day to me. So...if you're having your last summer hurrah PLEASE have a drink or five for me. I could use it. See ya Monday....



someecards.com - I'm outta here, bitches. Seat your own damn selves. ...every host ever...
This is honestly how we feel. Especially when everybody starts talking about having holidays off.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post! I'm sorry your car broke down :(
Congrats on swapping ads with an awesome bloggy. If you have questions about adding her button to your page just shoot me an email or feel free to reply back to this comment.
Also... I would love to put your button on my blog as well! :)