Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Womanifesto

I was crusing through blog land when I came across a wonderful post by Miss Angie about a womanifesto. And I thought it was pretty fucking special.

A womanifesto is your declaration of yourself about being a woman. Sorry dudes reading this!

wo·man·i·fes·to
noun
\ˌwo-ma-nə-ˈfes-(ˌ)tō\

A written statement declaring publicly the intentions, motives, and views of its female author. May include themes of empowerment, independence, self love, consciousness, affirmation, and individual acceptance; your positive beliefs about yourself. Created to give self-described definition in regards to the innate beauty inside of every woman. Yes, even you.
I  think that sums it up better than I could. If you want to know the whole story behind this you need to click the source button up there ^.
I'm Chloe.
I'm 21...
Feel like I need to figure it all out.
I don't believe you can love too much.
I believe.
Stars and believe are my inspiration.
I love love. 
Making people happy is what I'm here to do.
I am a momma.
Yes, a young one.
It's not hard in the sense you think, like money,
it's hard to be the adult.
I am curvy.
I am an old soul in some ways.
I am a crier. Happy, sad, hurt...I cry.
I'm overly emotional.
And that's ok.
I'm sensitive.
I'm a driver. I will drive for hours and not mind. It's a
place to find solace and search my soul.
I think I'm simple but maybe I'm complex.
I want to be loved for me.
I need to realize I will NOT be perfect.
And be ok with it.
I don't have to prove my beauty by what I wear.
I can wear sweats and be ok with it.
I am not modest. Deal with it.
I will worry less.
I have to.
I will never grow up.
I can be immature...
I know I have matured.
I need to love myself as much or more so than I do other people.
Not everything I do/say requires an apology.
I forgive too much.
I'm beautiful.
I'm smart.
I'm the only one like me.
And me.





The Militant Baker
I also thought that this would be a great Friday's Letter post. Boom!
Way to be productive me. The post is a letter for everyone, myself included!
 
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

yes! I wrote one of my own on my blog a little while back :)
You asked about those muffins-suuuuper easy! I actually got the recipe from an online friend :)
You just take half a cup of baking mix (buttermilk pancake is what I use!) and a third cup of skim milk (but I use vanilla soy milk) and mix that up and that's it!! It only makes 3 muffins (for quick breafasts!) so just keep adding the half cup & third cup until you have as much as you would like! Also, feel free to mix in spices, vanilla, chocolate chips, blueberries...whatever you want! Oh & 350 degrees, 15 mins in greased muffin tins ;)
xo, Jamie

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Perfect is boring..

Your manifesto is genius.

Erin said...

I will never grow up either. Ever. That Shay up there is so right. She always is. Love that chick.

Unknown said...

love this!

Have a wonderful week! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)