Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social

It's my first Sunday Social around these parts. I just couldn't resist because it's about one of my favoritest things EVER! Oh, you wanna know what it is? Keep reading kids, keep reading.


Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite fall activity?
Hmmm...that's a hard one. I love all fall activities, jumping in leaves, picking pumpkins, football for sure!

2. Do you follow a football team? If so which one and why?
I love the Dallas Cowboys! Yeah yeah, their qb is a waste of time and money, but the team that America loves to hate means a lot to me. My daddy raised me to love them. I've never known any different. It's a family thing. Plus they've got the hottest cheerleaders in the league! I probably posted this before somewhere but when I was little, I was gonna be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader! Still wish I could, but I'm not tall enough.


3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
The colors of the trees are awesome when fall gets here! And we have a festival called Maple Leaf. It's a week long celebration and it ends on Saturday with a huge parade!


source
Not promising that this is it. But it's close to what it looks like! Don't get in a huff if you come down here and don't see this.




 
 4. What are your favorite fall outfit staples?
Cardigans, boots, and leggings. Yep, I wear leggings as pants. I'm one of those people.

source


Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest

I want these!

5. What things are you looking forward to most about this upcoming fall season?
The cooler weather, the pumpkin everything, the comfy clothes, my new job, family time!, trick-or-treating, bon fires....I might as well just say all of it. I love fall!!!           

6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Traditions?
I love love love holidays. It's hard to pick. I really love Halloween because I get to dress up and Teagan loves it too. But....I get to feed my ass on Thanksgiving. So really both. For sure! And of course a major tradition is the Maple Leaf parade! Lucky for me, my wife lives on the parade route!

Halloween party last year.

If you love fall as much as me link up here!

2 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Loved reading this and getting to know you better!

I am a Charger's Fan and a University of Utah football fan! I only like the Chargers because I am from San Diego hahaha but am a die hard Utah fan since I went to school there and use to live in walking distance from the football stadium :) - my husband likes the cowboys too!

My GFC hasn't been working, but it let me follow your GFC blog followers with my twitter? who knew you could do that?!

Unknown said...

i love cardigans!
cute blog!

New follower :)

Look forward to continue reading your blog!

xo
chritina
livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com