Monday, October 15, 2012

Look At What I Did!

Hello lovelies! I hope you all had a fantabulous weekend and did lots of exciting things! I know I sure as hell didn't. I worked. Like always! But, before work I got an email from Tiff over at Life With The Little Man saying that she had nominated myself for an award! Isn't that just the best! She's super sweet =)

She nominated me for the Liebster Award. Here's what it's all about


  • Each person awarded must post 11 facts about themselves
  • They must answer the 11 questions the nominator has set for them.
  • They must then create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have nominated.
  • They pick 5 bloggers to nominate who have under 200 followers.
  • Tell the lucky bloggers
  • There are no tag backs! 

11 Things About Me
 OK, this is going to be really hard because I think I just had a post with things about me. Let's see what I can come up with now.

- I have 4 tattoos with plans on getting at least 1 more

- I have my lip and tongue pierced. I used to have my bellybutton done but from the first day to the next year                   it seemed to be infected. So I took it out. 

- I love animals. Love love love. I would own them all if I could.

- I love babies too. They're so super sweet and cuddly and when they make a drug that makes them stay babies I will have more. Until then my uterus is closed for business.

- If I go to long without drinking some water I get really cranky and my body acts weird. Weird right?

- Snuggling into a made bed is one of my favorite things ever. Unfortunately for me, my bed is hidden underneath all kinda shiz right now. 

- My bedroom can be messy but small places such as under the bed, the glove compartment in my car....and such have to be clean.

- My nails and hair grow super super fast. I hate it. It's a lot of upkeep and money for my hair.

- I support Taco Bell. I mean, I'm the reason the one in my hometown is open. 

- Procrastination is my best friend. 

- I love blankets. I have way too many and can't seem to throw any away.

- This list was hard. Blah.

Q&A

1. Where are you from? Born and raised in southwest Missouri!
2. What is your favorite holiday? Oh my...well...my birthday is Valentines Day...So my birthday or Christmas.
3. Do you have any kiddos? Yeppers...a princess in her own right
4.Why did you start blogging? My teacher made me for my English 102 class. If you go back to the beginning you can read all my ridiculous-ness.
5. If you could only eat one thing for a week straight, what would it be? Pasta! 
6. What's your favorite movie? Well...I can't pick just one. We have Titanic, Empire Records, Lion King, and Fast and the Furious. 
7. If you were stranded on an island with a celebrity...who would it be? I have two choices...Marilyn Monroe if we can use people who have passed and Luke Bryan. Mmmhmmm. I can tell ya what would be going on there.
8. What is your dream job? What do you really do? Goodness, I did a post on my dream job...and said I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, but maybe besides that I'd be an event or wedding planner. I'm not real sure. Right now I'm a host at Olive Garden. 
9. What is your favorite color? Pink!
10. When is your birthday? Valentines Day...February 14. 
11. What is one thing you always carry in your purse? Eyeliner.

My Questions

1. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
2. Favorite blog at the moment? 
3. If you had to grab three things from your house and never look back, what would they be? 
4. What is your favorite thing about fall?
5. Do you have any secret talents? What are they?
6. If you could pick one store to shop at with an unlimited amount of money, which store would you choose? 
7. Righty or Lefty? 
8. So far in life, what has been your favorite age?
9. What's your favorite alcoholic beverage? If you don't drink...what's your favorite thing to drink?
10. If you could be on any reality show, which one would you choose? 
11. What's your favorite restaurant?

My Nominees

Bourbon and Glitter (yep, I cheated on this one) 


 Check out these fabulous girls! You won't regret it =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Picks!! I would sooo have Marilyn Monroe as my celebrity

Stephanie said...

Hey that's me! Thanks girl!! I had no idea your birthday was Valentine's Day, that's crazy.