Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye 2012...

I hate this year. I don't have a phone to ring the new year in with. That means I don't get to take pictures, I don't get to text everyone happy new year, I don't get to do shit. And I'm pissed.

See, Friday was Boyfriend's work holiday party. It was fun. Minus not knowing anybody and Boyfriend disappearing half the time, but I still had fun. Until that time...that time when my phone broke. Shattered, demolished, it's bad. I had to wait until today to go get a new phone from AT&T because it's the first time I've had time and those mother fuckers told me that they don't deal with the insurance claims. If I would have known that I would have fixed this shit Saturday when we got home. Now, I have to wait for who knows how long.

Plus, it's snowing/icing...I HATE snow and ice. On the last day of the year.

So December 31,2012...you can fuck off and I'll be glad to ring you out tonight.

I was going to get my hair done today...but my pictures were on my phone on my pinterest. RARRRR.

I'll be drinking my sorrows away tonight kids. And then I work a double tomorrow. 11 am until close. My manager hates me. And if my phone comes I won't get it because I'll be at work.

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve though. And please...drink ten one for me. Love your faces cupcakes!

Check out my resolutions here and here.


1 comment:

Jess said...

Life's a bitch sometimes! Oh, and then we die. :p That's kind of my saying to myself when I have nothing positive. Hope tequila helps! Or whatever your bottle of choice is. :)