Monday, February 25, 2013

The Weekend

So I know you're all wondering if I'm going to come back to the blog since I told you that I may leave with Luke if he's asks. Well, he did ask but I still decided to come back :) because I love you all so much!

The concert was amazing. Soooo awesome. I want to post about it but I woke up on Sunday feeling like shit. My body was trying to get sick all last week but knew it had to wait until Sunday so we could enjoy ourselves. And that's just what it did. I'm the lucky winner of a beautiful sinus infection. Yuck.

That means no recap today. I'm typing this on my phone because the brightness of the computer hurts my eyes. So hopefully tomorrow I can hook you up!

Ill leave you with this. And although it looks like we were far away, we had great seats. Like, I could see the sweat on his forehead great. See to tomorrow cupcakes!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Oh no, I'm sorry you got sick! Luckily you got to experience LB without it though; pretty good timing considering! Get well soon and can't wait to hear all about it!