Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Humpday!

Yay for Hump Day! I'm off work today like always. It puts a smile on my face.

On a quick side note, y'all know that I love Luke Bryan and someday we're gonna be in-laws because his son and my daughter are gonna get married. So you should probably help him out and vote for him for Entertainer of the Year for the ACM awards. Click here!

I particpated in the Cara Box swap hosted by the wonderful Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals. This month's theme was "My Name Is...". Everything in the box should start with the first letter of the person's name you received. I got Ashley from Wannabe Green. I was all "this is gonna be easy" no, no it wasn't. So wrong! lol.

My sender was Gayle from A Gayle Force. Girl knew the way to my heart! I absolutely loved the box she sent me! It was fabulous!!!


I got 
-cupcake recipes
- cheetos (flaming hot, my favvvv)
- a cd that she made for me!
- cadbury creme eggs (the regular ones)
- cadbury mini eggs (my favvvvv) 
-chapstick for the little, which is so sweet of her
- revlon top speed in Crystal Glow

Pretty awesome sauce!

Now I wanna post some of my favorite pins of the week. I got into a little tiff with Pinterest this week though. I got invited to a fitness motivation group board and of course, I accepted. However, little did I know that joing this board would fill my damn feed with alllll workout stuff. It was crazy. I had to spend at least an hour trying to get my Pinterest back in order. I guess when I said yes, I got to follow the board too. Ooops. 




This is so neat! 


Source: us.ebid.net viaChloe on Pinterest




I actually haven't pinned a lot this week. But I love these 3!

Have a great day cupcakes. 

7 comments:

Helene said...

love that first one with the heart!! so cool!
Helene in Between

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked the swap!

Beth said...

Love the idea of a homemade CD - miss those mixed tape days. :)

Jordan said...

Those are some awesome goodies!

Les said...

I love that eye makeup look. I think it would look incredible on anyone!

I would love for you to stop by my blog and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful day!

All My Happy Endings said...

Hi there! I have ventured over from Cara box linkup. I'm enjoying this little peek into your world! Just lovely! XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

Miss Angie said...

Cadbury eggs are like my crack... Also I love that yellow polish! I thought about making a CD for my partner full of only songs that started with A (her name was Amy) but then it got too late...

Great package!@

♥ Miss Angie
My So-Called Chaos