Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What Am I Going To Be??

So remember my dilemma I had last week? Well thanks to my lovely blog friends and long talks with my family, I have decided that I will continue with school. I'm only going to take one class in the fall and then load up from then on. I'm gonna get back on track. Just wanted you to update on that! Thanks for all your sweet words. And during my talks with my family, I didn't even cry! I always cry when important stuff comes up. Especially with my life and my decisions.

It's Wednesday! Haleujah y'all. Only one more day of school. Haha. Is that bad??

Now for the million dollar question...What in the hell do i want to do when I grow up???? Like I honestly have no clue. I've changed my mind more times than I can count. Today, I thought maybe I wanted to be a realtor. Yesterday, I wanted to manage a restuarant. Tomorrow, I might want to be a lion trainer. Oh wait, that was kindergarten. But seriously, I don't know how to decide. All I know is that I don't want to be stuck doing the same thing every damn day allllll fucking day long. Borrrring! I really don't like math, science, blood, teaching, or art. So anything that has to deal with that is out of the question.

People with grown up jobs, how did you decide what you wanted to do? Was it a good decision? Hmmph.


When I procrastinate I just waste time on the interwebs. Usually reading blogs or browsing Pinterest.

Why don't I come up with cool ideas like this?? I could make my car payment in just two days!

 
That's the truth. Maybe Teagan should tell me what I should do. Except she normally just wants to do what I'm doing at the moment. 
 Have a great Wednesday cupcakes!

 


p.s. Pinterest people...if you're reading this, this new shit really sucks. I hate how complicated it is and I can't view it until I'm all done. It's way too hard to lay our blogs out people!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

I still have no idea what I TRULY want to do with the rest of my life, I just know that I love numbers, a lot. My current job happens to deal with a lot of numbers so I lucked out with this one. Have you considered taking an aptitude test? If you don't want to do the same thing every day, have you considered outside sales? Or maybe being a project manager or something along those lines. Maybe something in the legal industry? There are things you can do in the health industry that don't deal with blood (i.e. xray technician) The possibilities are endless. Take an aptitude test, it should help steer you somewhere.

Beth W said...

I don't know why our society fixates on this question. As if anyone can and is every only ONE thing. Bah! A lifetime career is a thing of the past, and transferrable skills are what get you a job now. You can be a lion tamer and then take a business course and then OWN the circus, and then quite and become a truck driver. You have the ability to be whatever you want, as often as you want....and you should.

I don't know anyone, aside from my father who is a Nuclear Engineer and hates it, who worked in the field they majored in for more than a handful of years...if any at all. The trick is to experience as much of life as possible, so you can find out what you enjoy doing. And then do that. :)