Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Follow Me And Everything is Alright

I don't have much to say today.

Yesterday I got in a shitty mood and I went to bed early hoping to wake up in a better mood. I woke up to a huge thunderstorm. Not that bad of a deal. I left my driver's side window down. Bad deal.

So now, my shitty mood has returned and I don't really feel like blogging.

So today, all I ask is that you get on over to Bloglovin' and you follow me there. I know that I don't have 113 followers over there. Better get on it, we have less than a month left together thanks to Google Reader.

I don't want to lose some of my favorites.


Follow on Bloglovin

Next up we have twitter. I know that there isn't a social icon button for it over there -----> but that's because I didn't use it when this design was made. I use it now. Go follow me. I'll wait.


And finally, I have a fb page for this blog. I'm not really great at it but shit happens. If you wanna go like it, please do. Sorry if you hardly ever see anything on it. There's a button for that over there ----->

Have a better Wednesday than I'm having!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! That's the worst! I hope your day gets better!

Jordan said...

When it rains, it pours. (So appropriate, I had to.) I hope your day gets better! Thankfully we're halfway through this sucker.

Brandy said...

Woo, girl. Aunt flo helped kicked my mood swings in high gear today, pile sleep deprivation on top and I am a force to be reckoned with today.
I feel you.
I decided to isolate myself so I'm not mean to anyone.
Hope it gets better!
Going to your Twitter now. :)

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Girl I am sorry you are having a bad day! I am hoping over to Blog Lovin' to follow you in hopes your day gets better. XO

http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com