Friday, June 14, 2013

I'm Soaking It In Kerosene

I've got nothing.


It's Friday though! Tomorrow I'll be chilling with my girl Miranda Lambert. Ok, maybe not chilling in the exact sense, but I get to see her!

I've been trying to figure out what to wear and I've decided that I'm totally gonna recycle my Kenny outfit. Sue me. I think it was hot and I love it! It also channels this Miranda Lambert. I love her still but I miss this girl. The ripped jeans and the tank top. Style evolves though so I get it!

I'm linking up with Fabulous Yoga Pants of course.



Teagan comes home today. That's exciting.

It's been a quiet week without her. But I've gotten somethings accomplished.


This post sucks. My bad.

Happy Friday Cupcakes. Have a good weekend. Drink a few. I know I will.


7 comments:

Jordan said...

I hope you have so much fun this weekend! She is AMAZING live!

Stephanie said...

So fun!! Have a good time!!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO jealous of you! I love Miranda! Have a great time - amazing song choice!

Brandy said...

Miranda's my gurrrrl. haha (I wish)
I've had "What About Georgia?" in my head for daaayyyss.
Love her.

Have a blast!

Kristen said...

Soo jealous that you get to see Miranda! It's been too long since I've seen her!

Anonymous said...

I saw Miranda when she was opening for Dierks Bentley I think it was a looong time ago. She's great! Have fun!

Laura Darling said...

I've never seen Miranda Lambert live, but I hope you have a fantastic time! Concerts are always so much fun! I saw Kenny Chesney last weekend and I am already to see another!