Monday, June 17, 2013

What Did I Get Myself In To?

Guess what we did this weekend?

We got a puppy! Well, Blake got a puppy and I got the responsibility end of everything. 

Meet Olivia





She's part australian sheppard and I have no idea what else. We adopted her from the Humane Society. 


I thought I had puppy fever before we got her. Now, I just want to sleep for more than 2 hours at a time. She had me whipped the first night, but the second, no way. 


Did I mention that I haven't had a puppy in 10 years and forgot that the only things that come out of your mouth are "No, don't chew on that." and "Good girl, let's go potty." I feel like a big broken record. A big tired broken record. 


She's adorable though and I can't help but love her. But I'm ready for the crate training to be over. I just want her to sleep! She has an amazing personality and is so loving! And hilarious. She can't jump to save her soul, and she is so clumsy. I love it. 






And she doesn't hold still for pictures. We're still working on that one. I wanted to take more of her last night but Blake was tired of my flash. Womp womp.


I'm off to try and take a nap now that she's worn out! Happy Monday Cupcakes.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

OMG I LOVE HER!!!!

Steph G said...

SOOOO freaking cute.

Jordan said...

SHE IS SO CUTE. I am dying!

Brandy said...

Holy cuteness! HI OLIVIA!

Laura Darling said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable! I hope she's a breeze to train! :)

Amanda Nicole said...

She's perfect!! My golden came from show dogs and she'll hold still & sit pretty until I try and take her picture.

Kristen said...

oh my gosh. Olivia is SO CUTE!

Adriana from Glitter & Sarcasm said...

YAYYY!! officially a puppy mom! I posted a few days ago on new puppy advice, you should check it out!

she's totally adorable! good luck :)

Alex[andra] said...

Omg, how did I miss this post? Olivia is adorable!! I can't wait to see more pictures! Good luck with her!