Tuesday, June 11, 2013

You Might Be an Alcoholic If...

By now we all know of Venus's Irvester Award. And I think we're all pretty damn proud of it. I was hoping somebody would nominate me and I finally got my wish! Kelley over at One Hot Southern Mess nominated me for this wonderful award!

such a pretty little button

And for the rules

1. Acknowledge who nominated you. Thanks Kelley!!!2. Answer the 10 questions below 3. Nominate 10 bloggers you think are excellent drinkers4. Do not change the questions.5. Don't nominate the blog that nominated you. That's it.




What is your favorite drinking game and why? 
Beer pong...the "original" drinking game. I know it's not really but whatever. I suck at beer pong but I still get a little kick out of playing. There was the one time that Rockstar by Nickelback was playing and I didn't miss one shot until somebody turned the song off. 



It is your birthday, what is your idea of the perfect evening?
I want to start day drinking as soon as we wake up and lounge by a pool it's February so none of that. We just chill and hang out until dinner where we have a nice dinner followed by an awesome house party or bonfire. 

Money is no object, what is your go to drink of choice at a bar?
Long island ice teas, margaritas, beer, or just shots of patron. I'm not too picky obviously. Gotta throw a Redbull in there some where because I loooove them!

Take this alcohol screening quiz here, what score did you receive?
Your score is 35%. According to the Office of Health Care Programs, Johns Hopkins University Hospital, developers of this screening quiz, if you answered 3 of these questions with a Yes it is a definite sign that your drinking patterns are harmful and possibly considered alcohol dependent or alcoholic. You may want to seek an evaluation by a healthcare professional.

What is your favorite memory with alcohol?
Oh boy. There's so many to choose from. Kenny Chesney, my 20th birthday, my 21rst birthday. The night Blake and I made it "official". I can't choose just one.


What is your favorite song about drinking? Or song to drink to?
Anything by Eric Church. He has good drinking songs. Or Kenny. Or rap. lol. I'm not a picky music person.

What is your favorite activity to do while drinking (i.e. boating, bowling, golf, trivia, etc.)
Dancing, card games, or just hanging out. I would say swimming but every time I've tried that I've almost drown. It's not a good idea.


In your opinion, which is the number one party school in the country and why?
I don't have an opinion. I don't know anything about schools except they're almost all better because they allow drinking at football games. Not mine. Nope. Let's take a way a college kid's right to drink. Womp womp.
When do you know you have had too much to drink? What are your signals?
My left eye starts to get lazy. I repeat myself a lot. I start to take a lot more pictures. And I basically don't give a damn what mean people think. And I cry. 



hello lazy left eye. Nice to see you. My hair looks black..it's never been black.


drunk laughing selfie. The best.


So I have to pick 10 fabulous ladies...a lot of the ones I would pick have already been chosen so forgive me if there aren't 10


I'm a rebel...that's all I've got. 

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

OMG a lazy left eye, that is HILARIOUS. I cannot wait to drink with you and see it for myself.

Jordan said...

Now this is my kind of award! I'm so proud I top the list for this one! :) Whoop whoop! I feel like our birthday answer is identical!!

Postcards from Rachel said...

Hahaha, love this award!!