Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday's Letters

I made it through my 5th Halloween as a mom. It never gets any easier if you're wondering. I always feel like a 98 year old woman after it's all said and done. But it's fucking Halloween so it worth it!

Let's get to the letters.

Dear Teagan, last night was our first time "offically" trick-or-treating. And I loved it. Yes, you wore me out. Yes, you drove me a little crazy. But you had so much fun and that's what matters. Next year, we'll do even more and do it even bigger. Thanks for an awesome night. Love you bunches.


Dear Commenters, I promise I'm not ignoring you. I promise. I have a billion e-mails that need to be answered but every time I start I get over whelmed. I just need a day off to do all the blog things.

Dear Anxiety, you've been getting the best of me for about a month and a half now. I haven't told anybody until this week. I think I drove my mom crazy with my freak out about Christmas. I'm not prepared in any way. I don't even have a clue what I'm getting my daughter. Ugh.

Dear Work, I'm pretty sure you hate me. I know I've been absent a lot but that's all about to change. And since I'll be there more, that means I'm gonna need you to um ya know...get busier. It's been way too slow and momma needs Christmas monies please!

Dear No Shave November, well hello. My boyfriend has a completely bald face right now and I can't say I love it. Nope, not at all. I need his beard back please. Shannon and I are OG beard lovers so now I feel like I'm fronting. psh. I'd say this means I don't have to shave my legs, but please, I haven't' done that in months.

Dear Weekend, you're my last weekend off. I'm ready to celebrate like no other. Why am I celebrating you ask? Well...

Dear Auntie, happy 50th birthday!!! I know that you're not really that old. Ok, maybe you are but you've never acted like it and I admire that. I'm ready to celebrate with you and have way too much fun! Plus, we get an extra hour of drinking. Woop woop. The bars close in OK at 2. We're going out Saturday night, the same night as the time change so when it hits 2, it's really only 1. I love you so much. =)

Linking up with Whit too. Blake played DJ last night and played this jam. I say that it's on T.I.'s best cd ever. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Alex[andra] said...

Teagan is so cute! I'm glad you loved trick-or-treating with her, despite how much it wore you out!

Stephanie said...

I love when you post photos of her, she looks just like you. So cute in her costume!

Jordan said...

She looked so cute in her costume! Glad y'all had fun :) Have a great weekend!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Your note to Teagan was adorable. :) What a good... "mummy." ;) I love me some 5o'clock shadow!!!!