Friday, November 22, 2013

Tagged

Oh look, it's Friday. Womp womp. I work all weekend and most of the time I host so I won't get as much $$ as I want. I had to be at work at 9 yesterday, 10 today, and 8 tomorrow. In the morning. All three of those days. I picked to not work at places that serve breakfast because I don't want to get up early. And look at this. Let's skip to next week please! 

Anyway...I'm joining 5 on Friday. I was also tagged by Jordan to answer 5 questions she selected. Here we go!
1. What artist/song/album do you have on repeat right now? 
(Jacked from an old school MySpace bulletin)
This is always hard for me.  I have a couple of songs that I'm in love with right now.




2. If you could see one artist/band perform before you die, who would it be?
Hands down Britney Spears. I will see her before I die. I've been a Britney fan since day 1. I'll probably cry when the day comes. I mean, I was gonna say Luke Bryan but I've seen him. And almost every other country music artist I love this year so she seemed like the best pick!

3. What is one thing you have worked towards this year? Would you say it was a success?
Wow, shit's about to get real. I worked at the beginning of the year to lose weight and get in better shape. Unfortunately, I didn't keep it up, I didn't eat better or even go to the gym often. It wasn't a success and I'm not very proud of myself for it. My body is a huge self esteem thing. I've posted about it before but I've never actually said everything I needed to say. Maybe someday.

4. If you could go back in time, which age would you want to repeat? Why?
I'd like to be 13 again. Even though it's a terrible age, there are things, a lot of things, I would do differently. I made some shitty choices, dated some shitty people, and was a shitty person all around. I would go back and not date the shitty people, and be less shitty to my mom. But my ass wouldn't go back to jr. high. Thanks but no thanks.

5. If money weren't an issue, would you live somewhere else? Where?
In my crazy fantasy world I'd like to move to Dallas or Nashville. I love Dallas even though I haven't seen that much of it. Nashville is the home of country music so yeah...duh.
Sometimes Blake and I talk about moving to Tulsa. It's only tow hours away. Or Springfield, it's only an hour away. I don't think it would happen but who really knows!

Linking Up!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

You know how I feel about taking control of your life and health so if you ever need a pep talk, you know where to find me! I would kill to see Britney! I've seen several people share Little Big Town - Sober this week so I'll have to check it out. I've totally been slacking on keeping up with country these days!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Britney is AMAZING live! People can say what they want to about her but she performs her ass off! I saw her in 8th or 9th row, can't remember which right now... it was PHENOMENAL!

Elle Sees said...

i like that one about changing 13. i think that was one of my worst years in life.