Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankfulness

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. And I know that all month long people have been posting what they're thankful for on facebook. And while yes, it's nice to know that these people are happy about something, quite frankly, I'm sick of it.

But here I am showing up to class to be a cliche and talk about what I'm thankful for today. But there's a twist. I'm not going to post the usual "my family, friends, job...etc." Nope. I'm doing weird shit that I'm thankful for.

I'm Thankful for...
- leggings, yoga pants, and sweats for how else would I be able to pull off eating my body weight in mashed potatoes and gravy?
- couches, for that nice afternoon nap to let my food settle
- the dallas cowboys, to fall asleep to because our games have gotten boring
- all the mashed potatoes a girl could want


That's all I've got. What weird things are you thankful for? 

3 comments:

Jordan said...

I am thankful for having you as a friend, for carbs, yoga pants, beer, football, and the fact that we have real life winter weather going on right now in Texas! (low 30s today!) Since I just bought my car this year, it's the first time the dash showed a temperature this low and there's a cute little snowflake next to it! I got excited. I am a dork.

Erin said...

hell no it's not weird!! I am thankful for boobs everyday, they have gotten me a lot in my life!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

YES! I'm with you on the comfy clothes and shoving my face tmrw! Have a good Thanksgiving love! :)