Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The One Where I Do A Quiz

Y'all know I love getting mail. But you know what I don't love?? I don't love when my mail gets delivered to some town I've never heard of and I don't know if I'll ever get it back. Especially when it's a package that I've paid for. My ipsy bag is missing this month and I'm quite bummed about it. I checked out my glam room and everything that was coming to me was perfect. Blah. Anyway...I had to get that rant out of the way. You see...ipsy doesn't have a customer care phone number. Nope. The only way to get ahold of them is to email them. And we all know that e-mailing a company is the last resort into fixing a problem. I'm not holding my breath this time. Best believe if it happens again...ipsy and I will be breaking up.

That's all I've got. Pretty lame-o huh. I'll leave you with this. The Blogmopolitan quiz. Enjoy!



It's not the most attractive thing in the world but this is the first time I've ever tried this!

Thanks to Erin for letting me play along. You can find it here!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

J. Crew is nice but their price tags.... woof.

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Okay... I need to know what your security item is now! hahah

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

i'm a huge believer in "just worry about yourself and everything else will work itself out" :)

and life is too short to live with regrets! do what makes you happy :)

-kathy
Vodka and Soda