Friday, December 6, 2013

What Makes Me Want To Blog

Happy Friday cupcakes! Hope your week was absolutely amazing. Mine was pretty good. I can't complain.

I took a little hiatus this week and only posted once. I just didn't have anything to say and I didn't want to post just to post. I even contemplated whether or not to continue on with it. Sometimes it just seems to be  hassle and I don't want that.  It's a place I come to spill my guts, or to show off the things I'm obsessed with. I knew that deleting it wasn't the answer. How would I manage my friendships that have grown from this blog? I want this blog to be something people can relate to. I want it to be a place where I can make wonderful friends. So, if I don't blog, it's just because I don't think I have anything worth saying. And sometimes, that's ok. And sometimes when I'm not blogging, I don't read very many blogs. A break is a nice thing.

Anyway...I'm going to link up for 5 for Friday again. It's the cool thing to do, and I always want to be a cool kid. Let's do it!


1. I got my fabulous package from Whit! I ordered her first shirt from her new venture and I was super excited about it. It came with a koozie! Awesome free present =). Anyway...this shirt had a huge impact on my decision to not quit blogging. I mean, how I could I wear it with pride if I wasn't blogging? Not very many people in my real life know about it, but now I'm ready to share. When people ask I want to get all giddy and tell them all about my favorite thing.


Whitney hasn't posted her next shirt yet, but make sure you're paying attention for the announcement!


2. We decorated a little for Christmas! For the first time in years we have a normal people Christmas tree. It's nice but definitely not me. But it makes the little happy and that's what matters. We actually have two trees. One's a little smaller and we let Teagan go to town on it. It has all of our old ornaments on it. 



3. I'm almost done Christmas shopping. Write that down. I never ever ever get done this early and it's super exciting. I just need to finish a few things up and I can feel relieved. I'm so ready.


4. Helene posted about how having a fb page for your blog is important. And she backed it up with reasons it is. At first I didn't believe her but ya know...when the proof is there you have to take it. So come like my fb page please! I promise to try and use it more than I do.

5. It's Friday. I think that's worth celebrating! Happy weekend ya'll, but before ya go...I have to link up. So here's some old school N*SYNC for ya. And it's the perfect song for the weekend!



5 comments:

Cami said...

Just got paid..haha...oh boy! What memories that song has for me.

I like that shirt and koozie - I want that koozie! What's the link to her stuff?

Glad you decided to keep blogging :)

-off to like your FB page! ox

Savanna said...

I'm glad you decided to keep blogging. Sometimes it does feel like a chore, but it's so rewarding too. I will certainty keep an eye out for her next one, I'm kind of sad I didn't order that one!

Jordan said...

I'm glad you decided to take the time off instead of pressuring yourself! LOVE that koozie!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Yeah, girl... Just Got Paid is my JAM! Don't you dare delete your blog! Post when you feel like it but if you delete it I will hunt you down, kidnap you, and lock you in a room with only a computer for company so that you're forced to stay here. :)

Erin said...

love your tree!!