Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Winter Bucket List

I can't believe it's December...says every person ever. But for real, it just seems like I was reading posts about ya'll taking some awesome summer vacays. 

But it's the happiest time of the year so I mean it doesn't get better than this! I love Christmas time. Tomorrow we're putting the tree(s) up and I can't wait. Yes, we do have more than one. We each have one because ya know...who likes to share. 

I did a fall bucket list and now I think it's time to do a winter one. Let's get to it.


(be proud... I made something myself)


Send out Christmas cards. That means if you want one...let me know! Last chance, I plan on getting started today!

Make a snow angel with Teag.

Bake a Christmas desert.

Make our own hot cocoa.



Go look at the Christmas lights.

Watch one movie about Christmas/Winter. Any suggestions? 

Read Teagan "The Night Before Christmas" on Christmas Eve.

Make a Christmas craft. I was thinking of something like this



Write and send letters to Santa.

And maybe...this one is kind of big, take a carriage ride. 


What's on your bucket list?




2 comments:

Jordan said...

I need to buy Christmas cards! I just can't believe how fast the holidays are approaching. What the hell. I wish "make a snow angel" could be on my list! For Christmas movies: Christmas Vacation (hilarious), Elf, The Holiday (fun holiday chick flick), and the Grinch with Jim Carrey!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I am seriously in SHOCK that Christmas is almost here. This year has seriously flown by. It's overwhelming! I can't think of anything I have on my Winter bucket list. I know I want to get a blog design done... but as far as "in real life" stuff, I'm just not sure.