Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Should I Really Be Sharing This?

It's Wednesday...and we all know what that means. It's humpday. Also it's my weekend. Woot woot.

But most importantly...it's time to confess with Kathy. Duh. I feel like I'm Catholic when I say I'm here to confess. Forgive me kids...but I have sinned.

- I confess... I'm writing this from my bed because I'm too lazy to get out of it. I mean once I actually get up I have  A LOT to do today. I just wanna lay in my bed with my little puppy forever.

I feel the same way kitty.


- I confess... I got my car back and it's broken again. Seriously I got it back yesterday and I went to open the driver side door and I couldn't. See last January I broke the door handle off in an ice storm. Oops. Well, there was still a little part that was attached that I could pull on to open the door. The fucking fuckface that is a the tow truck guy pulled it off for some reason or another. It wasn't even lose or close to coming out. I will NEVER use that towing company again. He got back in my car after he got it to the shop, and he didn't need to. Then he proceeded to lock the keys in the car and just drop it off in the parking lot. He didn't tell the guys it was there or anything. I had a feeling I should have followed him and I wish I would have. If he couldn't have figured out how to open it, go to the OTHER FUCKING SIDE that works just fine and open the damn door. I'm bitter about it if you can't tell. Now I have to drive the swaggin wagon longer.



- I confess... I hardly ever listen to pop music anymore but I do when the commercials come on my country radio station. But I was listening to it just now and some song came on about putting your hands in my the holes in my sweater. The fuck? Why would you have holes in your sweater? I mean, i don't want a holy sweater. I'm wearing that shit to stay warm. See why I don't like pop music? It doesn't make since.

except for Kesha...I love her.


- I confess... I'm obbsessed with farming. Like I have a game on my phone called Hay Day it's like Farmville but not. I spend countless hours trying to take care of this stupid farm. It's embarrassing.

- I confess... I'm off to a business expo today! I don't know if you've ever been to one but you get all kinds of free swag. What's better than that? If you have local business expos I highly suggest you go. I get so excited for ours.

my reaction to free stuff

That's all I've got today my loves. I'll see you tomorrow. Hopefully with something a little more exciting to say. No promises.


8 comments:

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

ugh, your car!! what a pain the ass. the towing company who towed my car after my accident cracked my bumper!! damn all the towing companies!!

thanks for linking up :)

kathy
Vodka and Soda

Monica L said...

Wow that Tow guy is clearly incompetent and OMG I got in the car yesterday and heard that same song and spent the entire time trying to figure out what the fudge he was talking about. Do the holes mean something else? Because if they don't then that song is completely ridiculous!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

The kitty gif is adorable and exactly how I feel in the morning. That dang car just needs to be pushed off the cliff and considered stolen! ;) I totally get that line in the song either?!

Erin said...

cars suck ass it is always something!!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I wish I could stay in bed with my pup ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!!!!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Oh no, sorry about your car. Blah.

I love getting free stuff too. It excites me greatly.

Jordan said...

Your car sounds like a huge pain in the ass! But then again, most cars are. It's a rule that when they're 100% working, something will happen to fuck it all up! Never fails.

Elle Sees said...

i confess i am eating coconut cake in my christmas pajamas as i type this. and i took off my bra because FREEDOM! ;)