Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Tired of being Tired

Happy Wednesday my loves.

Since it's Wednesday we're gonna get right to it.


- My baby is growing up. She lost her first tooth yesterday. Like literally, it fell out and then she lost it. It's floating around my living room somewhere and I can't find it. I haven't seen it yet because of course I was doing that work thang until 11 last night. But the tooth fairy still came because she was excited to hand out money.

- I've been too tired. I don't know what's going on but I can't wake up refreshed for the life of me. I'm tired of being tired and I want to feel normal again. I'm like a zombie and it's scaring me. Get up super tired, go to work super tired, be cranky, get off work, fall asleep as soon as I sit down. Same thing, different day. I'm sure my family would like to see me for a bit before I fall comatose.

- I've become a 2-3 day a week poster and I hate it. But until I can get myself on a schedule I just have to deal with it. I hate having real things to do like work. I just want to sit behind a computer all day and come here and to your blogs. When will it happen?!?

- I lost a follower and I'm sad about it. I mean, I know it happens but it still sucks.

- My birthday is Friday!!!! I'm super excited but super not. 23 just kind of needs to be better than 22. But I don't want to put that kind of pressure on it. What to do? What to do?

That's all I've got today. Tomorrow I'll try and be here and be better. Love you cupcakes!

7 comments:

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

i hate it when work just gets so busy it sucks the life out of you. i hope it calms down soon.

and yay for your little one's tooth. my 5yr old is asking when her teeth are going to fall out and i keep telling her: don't grow up too fast!

and how did you know that you lost a follower? i can never tell..then again, i dont look but is there some sort of app that tracks it or do you just look on your GFC widget?

thanks for linking up :)

-kathy | Vodka and Soda

Alex[andra] said...

Happy early birthday!

Brianne said...

My 23rd birthday was by far my favorite birthday ever. I hope it's just as good for you!

Jordan said...

I lose followers all the time! Haha. Don't worry about it. There will be more soon. No worries. For energy, try doing yoga or going for a walk. I know it sounds weird because you're already tired, but I swear it gives you a nice cycle of energy!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Hopefully work gets less busy so you can catch up. Don't worry about the followers, you win some you lose some, it happens to us all.

Brandy said...

If you're getting enough sleep, maybe try to incorporate some metabolism boosting foods. Or I've been told that taking a B12 supplement can help too. You always read up on that.
I hate feeling drained.

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I don't think 2-3 posts a week is bad at all! I usually do 4-5 but that's because I don't have much else going on... otherwise, no way would I be able to handle it!