Thursday, April 17, 2014

Those Days

Yesterday was one of those days.

Those days where all the tables at work had soup and salad which doesn't bode well for the tipping department.

Those days where all your kid does is fight with you and you end up crying because you're tired of fighting.

Those days where supper was a frozen pizza.

I loathe those days the most. They're just irritating.

I asked my manager if he could just tell me what my days off were next week because I need to make an appointment to get my brakes fixed. He just told me no and walked away. Seriously? Sometimes I wonder why I still work there.

It was the kind of day that every news story on my feed was a sad one that made me cry.

It was where every show I watched made me cry. I'm talking to you Parenthood.

But if it wasn't for these days, I don't think I'd appreciate the good days as much.

So here's to making today a better day.

Here's to smiling just the littlest smile and making it stick on my face.


6 comments:

Kay R. said...

Oh girl we all have those days! I hope you have a better day today!

Jordan said...

As shitty as these days are, we gotta take them with the good days. Today might be a great day or tomorrow and that bad day will feel distant. And then the cycle might continue later down the road. It's weird but that's life, right?

Brandy said...

Wow, your manager... RUDE!
Sorry yesterday was one of those days & I hope today is going better!
:-)

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Uhm, frozen pizza sounds like an AWESOME dinner!!! hahaha

Whitney Leigh said...

Punch your boss in the face for me.

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Pizza is never a bad thing! Sorry you are having one of those days!