Monday, May 5, 2014

Currently...May

Welcome back ladies!

I'm sure I might be the only person to say this but thank goodness this long ass weekend is over. It's been a long stressful one for me. Let's just say that it was enough to make me not go to work on Friday. I'm not gonna lie though, it was nice to be off on a Friday.

Because I have like a billion things running through my mind I'm just gonna stick to a currently post.


Currently

Listening To - Why country music of course. My current songs on repeat are actually a little different though!

Lee Brice- I Don't Dance. This is a beautiful song. It's so romantic. He wrote it just for his wife and I'm all up in my wedding feels. And I heard on the radio yesterday was their one year wedding anniversary. So sweet.

      


Jarrod Neiman - Drink To That All Night and Shine On Me

They're both so happy and up beat. Love it! I would post them here but my internet/laptop is being fucking stupid.


Eating - I'm so proud of myself for this one. When Blake and I went to dinner to celebrate our engagement we went to a nice place in town called Wilders. They had some seared tuna as an appetizer on the menu. I was hesitant about trying it because hello, almost raw fish, ummm no thanks! But I did and I am absolutely in love with it. I've wanted nothing but some tuna rolls for a week now. Is a sushi diet a thing?? It should be, like wearing pink on Wednesdays.

`
my tuna rolls for dinner last night
Reading - Unfortunately nothing. I need some suggestions please! No sci-fi thing that's popular though. That's just not my style!

Feeling - Stressed. On Friday my car decided to be done with life. Yep, I'm now driving the swaggin' wagon again. The transmission went out and it's more trouble than it's worth to have repaired, because ya know, it's a piece and I still owe money on it. So now the fun car shopping gets to happen. Maybe I should make a drinking game out of it. Ya know, get a good buzz before and wasted afterward. 

 Happy. We've been engaged for a week and I'm lovin it. We're nicer to each other now. I mean eventually I'm sure we'll be back to the shit giving part of our relationship but right now we're both all gross and in love. 

Wanting - All the things. I'm serious my want list is over my head right now. I could use a pedi, I have a purse I want to buy from a girl I work with, A deep conditioning treatment for my hair because it's felt weird for awhile. I'm sure it couldn't hurt anything. And most of alll to go shopping. 

On a different note, I want to start planning a wedding! It's so exciting. I'm not gonna lie, I've already checked out some vendors I hope to use. I mean, it's gonna be awhile but looking early never hurts right?? Right? I'm not jumping the gun here or anything ;).

And last, for my finances to get in order. I paid off a card and now I've added more to it then I'd like. And on a different card I bought our ACM tickets. Ahhhh. Blake and I opened up a Sam's/Wal-Mart credit card. That's not stressful or anything. I mean we don't go to Sam's often but when we do, we buy the whole damn store. We also decided to be grown ups *cough*LIES*cough* and get our own phone plan. So that's two new bills a month and a car payment. Sigh. I need to hit the lottery like today. I'm honestly going to try for a less spend month. Maybe I'll do a no spend 1/2 a month. We'll see. 

Loving - My new phone. I got a gold iPhone!! Ok, it's a 5s technically but gold is so much more exciting to say! I love it. The pictures are so so so much better on it. I'm in loooove. The quality just seems so good for a phone. I know that you want to see my first selfie(s) I took, because I like to think you like them. 

I'm still being obnoxioius about it. But I can because I'm only getting married once!!

And I love her too. 
That's all I got for you today. Cheers to a good week!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

awww that song. tears. gorgeous! and that sushi looks yummmmmm

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Oh no on your car. Not having debt is my goal but it is hard when big ticket items give out. The pictures are so much better on the 5s.

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

ugh i hate it when cars crap out on you. sorry to hear that happened :(

-kathy
Vodka and Soda


Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Those pictures ARE good, damn! I have a 4S and selfies are so grainy on it.

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

Ohhhh that gold Iphone is so pretty!!! Enjoy it girl being an engaged Princess is lots of fun!!