Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I've Gotta Travel

It's Wednesday. That means I only get one more day off before the stupid weekend comes and I have to work. Sad face. And I screwed myself because last night I didn't want to close so I asked a girl to close for me and told her I'd owe her one. Now I'm working Sunday night because she didn't want to. I was so excited to be off work early on Sunday. That's what I get for not wanting to work my own shifts. But when you're burnt out about on your job you never want to work.

There's my weekly work rant for you. Last week sometime Amanda posted a post about all the fictional places she wants to visit. She got the idea from somebody and I told her I was going to be a copy cat and steal it. Why don't I think of the good posts? These are the places I'll be pretending I'm at come Sunday night.

Charming, CA

Land of The Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Originals. And some of the hottest men I've ever seen in my life. During my stay in Charming, I'd make sure to rub arms with everybody's favorite man, Jax Teller. I would insist on a ride on his bike and then later he could take me to the clubhouse ;) if-ya-know-what-i-mean. 

Bon Tempe, LA

The littlest town with the biggest bite. I don't know if that's really a saying or not but I like to pretend it would be the town motto. I'd hang out at Merlotte's all day because I'd for sure get to see some drama go down. For those who don't know, this is the town that Sookie from True Blood is from and where most of the story takes place. I'd go over to Bill's house after it got dark and insist that he call Eric so we could have a party of our own. And I'd eat my weight in Cajun style food. I might not ever come back.

Empire Records

I wouldn't pretend to know anything about records or what they all consider good music. But I sure as hell would love to have a chat with Lucas because almost everything that comes out of his mouth during this movie is absurd. I'd get naked and dress up in an orange apron with Gina because who doesn't love flaunting it if ya got it. I'd tell Rory and AJ to stop acting like douches and either be with each other or don't. But my absolute favorite part, would be dancing to AC/DC while Joe plays the drums to chill the fuck out.

Harlan County, Kentucky

Ok, this is a real place. However, I know nothing about it and I want to go to the Harlan County where Justified takes place. It seems like one crazy place to live. Kind of like Charming, except very backwoods and country. And it helps that Raylan lives there. If you haven't watched Justified just go do it. I promise you'll like it. If you don't, I don't know if we could be friends. I mean, it has it's own drinking game. Don't you like it already?

ISIS Headquarters

The place that the ISIS gang of Archer hangs out the most. Work. Every characater is a shit show and hilarious. And they love their booze. I would hang out and listen to them degrade each other while geting my buzz on. On the occassion that they do have a mission they need to complete, I'm sure I'll find a way to go because everybody always goes. Even when they don't need to.

What fictional places would you love to visit? Am I missing something really important?

5 comments:

Kristen said...

YES YES YES YES TO BON TEMPE!!!!! and Isis, fo shiz. I love this.

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

Isis would be such a cool place to visit!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I'm obsessed with Timothy Oliphant. I would legit lick his asshole. No joke. hahahaha

Stephanie said...

Empire Records, of course! :)

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

I would totally hang in Charming! Come to momma Jax!!!