I suck at intros so let's just get to it.
- We set a date. Okay, we set two dates. Our first date happens to be the same weekend of a major festival in our town. Nobody misses Maple Leaf. NOBODY. And so we deicded that it was a bad idea. So that brings us to the date we have now. I will be a Mrs. on October 24, 2015!!!! I'm so excited. Eeep!!!!
- Some people (cough future in-laws) are driving me insane. They keep suggesting that we get married this year. Not suggesting really, more like demanding. No, not gonna happen. LET IT GO! They also keep suggesting other things we should do. I know they're excited, but damn. I'm trying to keep them involved but they have ideas on the opposite side of the spectrum then I do.
- Invitations are stupid. I don't care about the font or the other shit that has to go in them. Little details aren't my thing. Who has the time or energy to care about font? Or all the little cards that need to go inside them. And more than one envelope? The hell.
this is how I feel about the small things
- My most favorite confession of them all...I said yes to a dress!! It was complete accident. I went to David's Bridal to try and find and get some ideas for bridesmaids dresses and then I saw it. I knew I had to try it on. And when I put it on, I felt like the prettiest princess in all the land. I wanted to wear it every where and never take it off. I totally want to show you a picture but I can't. Because that will be when Blake decides to read this here blog!
- My first assisstant at DB sucked majorly. Apparently she didn't think I was being serious because she didn't keep any of the information she had for me. She didn't tighten the dress all the way up so I could see what it would truly look like. She also told me that they didn't have blush as a color option for other dresses. She was a lying bitch. I'm not disappointed though. Because when I went back later that night to buy it, I had a wonderful girl helping me who made me feel insanely special.
Are you tired of wedding talk yet? I hope not! Any stories about shop girls who were bitches for no reason? Let me hear em!