Monday, July 28, 2014

Life Lately (july)

Just when you finally start to not remember this blog, I come back.

Heeeeey.

Since I don't even know where to start I'll just give you a glimpse of what I've been up to lately according to my phone's camera lens.

warning, this is kind of pic heavy. sorry for your eyes.

These are in no particular order





I celebrated my wife's birthday. Not just once, but three times! The weekend  before we had a bonfire. I got to play nurse/mom. Have you ever had a drunk nurse? You don't want one. On her birthday we went to a nice dinner and then had a mini girls' night with some friends. The weekend after we went to JB's Piano Bar. It's a dueling piano bar and I always have such a great time when I'm there. Which until recently, had only been twice. This time I volunteered to be dd because I had to work the next day. When did I grow up? 



I spent time with this spitfire little girl. Oh man, she's growing and changing more everyday. She seems more and more like a mini adult. It needs to stop. She even told me I wasn't cool. Apparently there's a dance to "Turn Down for What". Well, at 23 years old I officially don't give a shit about new dances that go to club music, therefore I didn't know it. But they played the cha cha slide and I told her I knew the dance to that and she informed me that she "Didn't care. It's not cool." Pshhh what does she know.




I got a trim. I meany my my hair got cut off. then I decided to shock everybody and have it straightened. I thoguht you needed a bathroom selfie. I'm so good at this blog thing. It doesn't look to short, but that's because I had nothing to compare it to. But I miss it a lot. I need it to grow out quickly please.


I've spent a lot of quality time with this lady. God I love that dog.


And the majority of the time was spent working. I've worked a lot (for me) lately. And most of the time it's goofing off. Proof with the pretty unicorn cone cups. I hope she never sees the most embarrassing picture of her ever. 







Last night Blake, Teagan, and I had a nice little date night. Then this morning I had the perfect opportunity to capture pictures of this handsome fat boy. Personally, I think they're pretty good for an iphone. Loooove.


Has your life been good lately? Tell me about it.


4 comments:

Kristen said...

aww your hair looks fabulous!! i hope it grows fast for you though :) and oh my those pictures of your kitty, i die! you know i love kitties ;) 3 birthday celebrations? jealous! haha. Sounds so fun!

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

I like your hair straight girl!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Your hair looks great with the new cut and straight. Love the pup and kitty pictures, so cute!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I'm not gonna lie... I didn't read any of this... BECAUSE I WAS TOO DISTRACTED BY YOUR GINORMOUS TITTIES!!!!! *cartoon eyes popping out of head* Helloooo! :D hahaha