Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy Mail

I love mail. I'm more than excited to get anything with my name on it. Even bills. I just love getting mail. 

And then there are packages, if bills make me happy, than imagine how happy I get when I get packages! 

When I saw that Lauren at Pink on the Cheek hosts a swap called The Happy Mail Project I got excited. And then I saw this month's theme....

taken from her website


I knew that I had to join. 

Hello notebooks, pretty pens, and all the other fun stuff that comes along with going back to school. 

It's not just limited to back to school items though. Some other ideas are a book or fall related items! 

Go sign up real quick. You know you want some happy mail in your mailbox! You have until the 7th.

What's your favorite part of going back to school?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

this is so cute! i like packages for sure, bills suck haha.